Full-Day Tour: Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais
Duration: 10 hours / Difficult: Easy
Description Full Day Tour
Jordan Day Tour And More offering a one day tour to the following sites: Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais from Amman. Enjoy this Day Trip and explore Jordan Sightseeing such as Jerash, the ancient city, Ajloun Castle 12th-century Muslim castle. and the last city is Umm Qais which known as Gadara. Jordan Tour
- English-speaking driver.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking fees
- English Speaking Driver
- Fuel surcharge Jordan Tour
- Tour guides at local sites.
- Food and drinks.
- Ajloun Castle Ticket.
- Entry/Admission – Umm Qais Museum.
- Entry/Admission – Jerash Ruins.
- Any other service not mentioned.
Booking in advance:
Physical difficulty level:
1. Begin with pickup at your hotel in Amman, Then travel to the ancient city of Jerash, a Bronze Age settlement where you’ll find Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Artemis, and the Forum, a sprawling oval plaza surrounded by 160 Ionic columns. Learn how the city rose alongside a Greek federation of 10 cities, then lived through Christian and Muslim rule before falling during the Crusades.
2. Continue to Ajloun Castle, a 12th-century Muslim castle built on the remains of a historic monastery. Hear how this fortress helped defend against Crusader attacks, fell to Mongol invaders, then was finally rebuilt by the Mamluks. Climb into a tower for views of the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea.
3. Make a final stop at Umm Qais (also known as Gadara).
4. Return to your hotel in Amman. Full Day Tour
We offer pick-up to the following place for this Tour:
- Your hotel in Amman.
Transportation depending on the number of passengers:
One Passenger : 120 JD 169.25$.
Two Passengers : 70 JD 98.73$.
Three Passengers : 50 JD 70.52$.
Four Passengers : 40 JD 56.42$.
Five Passengers : 35 JD 49.37$.
six passengers: 30 JD 42.31$.
Seven passengers: 25 JD 35.26$.